I know it has been forever- I have no excuses besides just laziness! So much has happened so I'm gonna try to catch up. First off- My Baby turned 2!! I love this little boy soooo much and he has brought me so much happiness in his 2 years of life! From the day he was born, he has been my good child! I am almost scared to have any more because I know that it isn't possible to get lucky enough to have a baby that is as good as he is! He loves cartoons and will sit in front of the TV and watch them all day if I would let him! He is a bit of a loner sometimes and tends to want to play by himself but he also LOVES to wrestle- with anyone that is willing! He is extremely tender hearted and definitley a momma's boy- Justin thinks that I baby him too much and its probably true but who could resist this face?!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment